Work for a company that cares about YOU! At BrightStar Care Columbus, our employees make a difference in the lives of people every day, and we remain committed to making a difference in the lives of our employees. Be part of a team that appreciates the work you do and supports the career you want.
We are actively looking to add a dynamic individual to lead and manage all aspects of a fast paced Home Health/Medical Staffing agency. The ideal candidate will have previous healthcare management experience, strong desire to take charge and be a good communicator that promotes BrightStar’s mission through our established Core Values.
We offer excellent benefits, and advanced technology that supports employees in delivering their best performance.
We value our employees, and we offer benefits and perks, including:
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Time Off
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 401(k) savings plan and company match
- Great work/life balance
- Recognition programs
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Managing the day-to-day operations of the agency
- Establishing and achieving individual and agency goals
- Establish ongoing employee and customer satisfaction initiatives
- Managing the clients scheduling process and issue resolution
- Understand and ensure compliance with all Joint Commission regulations and reporting
- Understand and ensure all local, state and federal regulations and reporting as it relates to home health and medical staffing
- Leading daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly assurance meetings
- Develop and implement strategic sales/operations plans that align with agency goals
- Grow an established culture of continuous process improvement
- Healthcare management experience
- Experience in fast paced environment
- Home Health Care Experience or LTC experience desired
- Requires a pleasant and cheerful demeanor, shows an attitude of helpfulness and cooperation, and the ability to encourage, mentor and support fellow workers daily and while encountering stressful situations
- Requires ability to react effectively in an emergency in order to direct care of clients or staff
- Excellent computer software skills necessary to produce accurate documents and materials required. Working knowledge of MS office, Access, and Excel or similar software required.
- Requires ability to provide effective professional leadership demonstrating excellent interpersonal skills.
- Requires ability to work effectively under pressure and remain flexible as priorities change; and effectively communicate professionally orally and in writing and speak in front of groups. Excellent professional public presentation skills required
About BrightStar Care
Work for a company that cares about YOU. At BrightStar Care Columbus, our employees make a difference in the lives of people every day, and we remain committed to making a difference in the lives of our employees. Be part of a staff that appreciates the work you do and supports the career you want.