RG Title, LLC
RG Title is growing and we need top-notch professionals to grow with us!
We are currently hiring an in-house high level bookkeeper.
This position consists of managing a variety tasks. This individual should be a detail-oriented, independent worker, and have the drive to complete tasks in a timely manner.
RG Title is an equal-opportunity employer and all qualified candidates agree to a full background check and random drug testing.
Benefits: 401k, medical, dental, vision, vacation pay, holiday pay.
- Maintains accuracy of general ledger system as well as confirming financial compliance.
- Reconcile all bank and credit card accounts for all entities.
- Manage the corporate credit card program; including funding the balances and card maintenance.
- Process month-end close and assist with tax documents.
- Financial packaging; which includes financial statements, budgeting, and reconciling.
- Prepare and submit financial reports.
- Check to cut; agent commissions, virtual assistant payroll, and pay invoices as needed.
- Provide financial statement variances including balance sheets and income statements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BA/BS degree in Accounting, a plus. Associate’s degree experience considered.
- 2 - 5+ years of bookkeeping experience preferred.
- Knowledge of accounting software and systems, QuickBooks preferred.
- Proficiency with applicable software, G-Suite a plus.
- Management experience is a plus.
- Client communication and customer service skills.
- Self-motivated, organized, detail-oriented, and able to collaborate with other departments.
- Real Estate experience, is a plus.
- Strong understanding of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
$55,000 - $60,000
About RG Title, LLC
RG Title is a sister company of Realty Group. Although much of our business comes from Realty Group Agents, we enjoy working with Agents from other brokerages as well. We promote a positive work environment and team atmosphere. We are growing and excited to add a new member to our team.
RG Title offers full benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k with employer matching, and paid time off.
Realty Group is:
The 5th largest real estate firm in MN
#6 Top 150 Places to Work in MN (Star Tribune)
#13 Fastest 50 Growing Companies Overall in MN (Mpls/St Paul Business Journal)
#1 Indie in MN (Real Trends)