Restoration Network Inc.
This is a part-time, position with awesome advancement opportunities. Looking to hire someone who can crush some staples and fling some papers, attention to detail is kind of a big deal and you must be open to learning other aspects of the job….the more you know the more you grow! The work is fun and dynamic. You will be working directly with the leadership team helping them with a mix of projects and support.
- Make sure office policies are adhered to and reflect our company’s high standards
- Use of QuickBooks reporting during day-to-day activities
- Process accounts receivable/payable
- Manage payroll in a timely manner
- Sales and Use Tax filing and assist accountant with tax preparation
- Carry out other human resources tasks and office administration duties when necessary
- Streamline office systems including organizing filing systems, ordering office supplies, maintaining office equipment, scheduling team member meetings, and optimizing the organizational budget
- Financial Reporting
- Employee Health Insurance Administration
- HR file maintenance/compliance
- Assist with employee onboarding
- Use and knowledge of QuickBooks
- Experience with Microsoft Office and ability to create spreadsheets
- High school graduate, G.E.D. recipient, or equivalent
- Displays strong communication, problem-solving, and time management skills
$18 - $23 hourly
About Restoration Network Inc.
Let’s cut to the chase, we are a super cool company! There are many reasons why you would want to work here! First, a little about us; Restoration Network is a fast-growing, up-and-coming emergency water/fire, storm damage restoration, and rebuilding company!