Jamie Swalm Real Estate
Market Center Administrator/Office Manager (MCA) needed for Keller Williams Realty in Newark, DE. The MCA must understand that to run effectively and efficiently, a Market Center must tend to its associates’ needs in such a way that the Agents are receiving the expected level of service and remain satisfied with the level of service provided by the Market Center. The MCA will be involved with clerical, administrative, Agent associates, and managerial parties in an ongoing daily basis. As such the MCA must ensure that appropriate bookkeeping and accounting systems are accurately maintained. They may also be tasked with managing, training, and consulting the Agent services team and assisting the Team Leader in managing Agents and the Market Center.
This Market Center has huge profit potential! Candidates should exhibit natural leadership ability, strong relationship-building skills, and be a flexible team player. They must have a strong sense of urgency with attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
This individual must be an independent decision maker, self-sufficient, and self-directed in their activities. It will also be important that the MCA use a combination of persuasion/consultation, focused on forming a strong relationship in tandem with a regard to problem solving and, when dealing with Agent issues, is focused on problem solving and assessment of specific needs for that individual.
- Salary range is $40,000 - $50,000 with a generous bonus structure.
- Medical reimbursement will be provided.
- Growth potential.
**The candidate will be required to pass a basic accounting principles assessment in order to be offered this position.**
- Accurate banking and accounting service (payroll, bank reconciliations, creating and analyzing financial reports, budgeting, balancing accounts, double entry bookkeeping, etc.)
- Computerized bookkeeping and general computer experience.
- General office skills.
- Assist Team Leader in managing Agents and office.
- Supervise office staff.
- Setting office culture.
- Building and maintaining relationships with Agents.
Regular work activities and primary responsibilities:
- Computer input.
- Bookkeeping (A/R and A/P).
- Systems implementation.
- Purchasing (supplies and equipment).
- Maintain office equipment and technology.
- Create agendas and record meeting minutes.
- Hiring, training and consulting personnel.
- Introduction of new products/services to existing Agent associates.
- Managing Receptionists, Agents, etc.
- Marketing listings - Strong IT skills necessary.
- Maintaining database management system(s).
- Assisting Agents and their Admin Staff and helping them to have an extraordinary experience.
- Managing the office employees. This includes Director of First Impressions, Receptionist, and Assistant MCA.
- At least 2 years of Accounting/Financial Management or related experience.
- At least 2 years in Office Management/Leadership.
- Enjoy working in a challenging, fast-paced environment; sense of urgency to get things done immediately.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Attention to detail and extremely organized.
- Work independently; good time management to meet deadlines.
- Possess a "can-do", no excuses attitude.
- Team player.
- Love helping others and managing relationships.
- Excellent, creative problem solving skills.
- Tech savvy; able to quickly learn and maintain new software systems; familiar with MS Office and Google Suites.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Thick skin and ability to handle strong personalities.
- Service minded to provide top notch assistance to the Agents.
- Friendly, people-oriented personality.
$42,000 - $50,000+