Strategic REI Inc.
We’re looking for a highly driven Bookkeeper - Office Manager to lead our administrative department. You’ll be in charge of overseeing office operations, and streamlining systems. The ideal candidate is an organized, data driven, detail oriented and efficient leader who loves motivating and encouraging others to do their best work. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Perform additional human resources and office administration duties as needed
- Manage office’s secretarial duties including leading day-to-day operations and overseeing administrative assistants
- Optimize office policies and procedures to meet internal needs while upholding our business standards
- Maintain front-facing relationships with customers, contractors, service providers, and vendors
- Streamline office systems including organizing filing systems, ordering office supplies, maintaining office equipment, scheduling team member meetings, and optimizing the organizational budget
- Must be proficient in all parts of QuickBooks with good general accounting skills. (2-3 years preferred)
- Microsoft Office products especially Excel and Word
- Proficient and efficient at data entry and payroll processing
- Strong skills in using a calculator by touch, computer & other office equipment.
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- 2 years of management experience or similar work experience required
- Must possess exemplary problem-solving, communication, and time management skills
- 2-3 years of QuickBooks experience
$30,000 - $40,000 DOE
About Strategic REI Inc.
Strategic REI is a fast-growing Fresno based real estate investment company focused on renovating and wholesaling properties across California.