The Bagga Team with Royallepage Noralta.
*The Bagga Team with Royallepage Noralta*
We are looking for a full-time real estate BOOKKEEPER/CONVENIENCE to join our expanding team! You’ll be responsible for keeping our financial records organized, including tracking accounts payable and receivable, and ensuring that each account is reconciled correctly. Do all the conveyance submit all the invoices to the brokerage, and receive all the checks, deposits, invoices, reconciliation, and all that comes with the team members. This is an opportunity to bring order to our growing real estate office and see tangible results from your work on a daily basis! Our ideal candidate takes pride in their detailed bookkeeping work and contributes to the greater success of the team. If this sounds like a job you’d love, start your application today!
- Create detailed journal entries and post them to the general ledger (GL) to track all income statements and expenses
- Get ready the books for quarterly GST for multiple companies and prepare papers for the year-end summary to the Accountant for final checking.
- Pay off all the bills on time and maintain the account.
- Handle all accounts payable and receivable on a daily basis to make sure each invoice and expense report is accurate
- Reconcile all business accounts to ensure our records match up and no transaction gets lost
- Enter financial data into computer software, making sure all bills and invoices are filed correctly
- Facilitate all incoming payments and outgoing checks, including printing, obtaining signatures for, and distributing checks as necessary
- Follow up with vendors for accounts payable and keep in touch as needed for collections and ensure bills are paid on time
- Prepare for quarterly reporting using standard best practices and assist in monthly closings
- Assist the real estate team or other staff accountants with other accounting duties as needed
- High school diploma is required, and a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a related field is highly valued
- Experience in Quickbook accounting, real estate accounting, or property accounting preferred
- Knowledge to do quarterly GST. Year-end. A full circle of tax.
- Experience in the real estate industry preferred
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP / CPA)
- Strong Excel skills and experience with accounting software, such as Quickbooks
- Proficient in property management software, such as Yardi
- Solid written and verbal communication skills are a must
$20.08 - $30.84 hourly
About The Bagga Team with Royallepage Noralta.
We are The Bagga Team
WE HELP TEACH YOU THE BEST WAYS TO SELL AND BUY IN EDMONTON