Level 5 Leadership Group
Market Center Administrator/Finance Manager (MCA) needed for the Level 5 Leadership Group of Keller Williams! The MCA must understand that to run effectively and efficiently, a Market Center must tend to its associates’ needs in such a way that they (the associates) are receiving a high level of service. This includes prompt payments and a frictionless system. This role requires a strong bookkeeping background and a love for numbers.
The MCA will be involved with clerical, administrative, agent associates, and managerial parties on an ongoing daily basis. As such the MCA must ensure that appropriate bookkeeping and accounting systems are accurately maintained.
- Salary Range is $50,000-$60,000
- Benefits package
- Growth potential
- Accurate banking and accounting service
- Computerized bookkeeping and general computer experience
- General office skills
Regular Work Activities and Primary Responsibilities:
- Computer input
- Bookkeeping (A/R and A/P)
- Commission Processing
- Systems implementation
- Purchasing (supplies and equipment)
- Maintaining database management system(s)
- Assisting Agents and their Admin Staff and helping them to have an extraordinary experience
- The ideal candidate will possess a background of a minimum of 2 years in Accounting and have a Bachelor's Degree
- The candidate should have a proven track record of creating and implementing systems and procedures in an office atmosphere and needs to have managed other employees before
- This person will be careful with details, thorough in completing tasks, be able to work independently and meet deadlines, perform well under pressure and possess a "can-do," no excuses attitude
- If you meet the above qualifications and consider yourself someone who can problem solve quickly remaining solution-oriented instead of problem-oriented then this position is for you
$50,000 - $60,000
About Level 5 Leadership Group
The Level 5 Leadership Group (L5L) manages several Keller Williams Realty offices with locations in Miami Beach, Miami Lakes, Pembroke Pines, Weston and Plantation FL. Our mission at L5L is to transform lives by creating opportunities for others and building wealth through business. Our vision is to create a legacy with humble, persistent and passionate people. Our values are God, Family then Business (in that order).