Marble Key Realty, LLC
We're hiring a data-driven accountant for an integral position on our team. You’ll keep general ledgers up-to-date, ensure the accuracy of our financial information, and use QuickBooks for tracking. Candidates should be experienced problem-solvers, well-organized, detail-oriented, and time-efficient.
- Ensure transactions are recorded properly in all ledgers
- Make sure accounts payable/accounts receivable are processed efficiently
- Manage payroll duties to ensure employees are paid on time
- Perform bookkeeping duties: Maintain data on financial statements
- Ensure all books reconcile with bank statements and prepare financial statements
- At least 2 years of work experience at an accounting firm or as a cost accountant, management accountant, bookkeeper, or related position
- Candidate must have a bachelor's degree in accounting or similar field
- Must be well-versed in general accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Must possess exceptional communication, problem-solving, and time management skills
- Experience with Excel, QuickBooks, and basic accounting systems
$40,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Marble Key Realty, LLC
We are a small Real Estate Brokerage that focuses on quality relationships and synergy in the office. We put a strong emphasis on leveraging technology to systematize our operations. Working remotely is encouraged, but in-office time will be needed in the beginning stages while we adjust you into our systems. Only applicants that complete the DISC Assessment AND include the word “TITUS” on their cover letter will be considered. We encourage independent problem-solving. Our goal is to let everyone showcase their talents with as few restrictions placed upon them as possible.