We’re searching for an experienced construction bookkeeper to oversee all financial aspects of our busy construction company. We’re looking for someone who is very organized, has great time management skills, and is an accounting software wizard. The successful applicant will have 5 years of experience as a full charge bookkeeper in the construction industry, a problem-solving attitude, and great communication skills. Please start your application today if this sounds like a job for you!
- Collaborate with the general contractor or project manager and provide detailed financial reporting to ensure costs, timeline, and budget of construction projects are accurately forecasted
- Update and maintain accurate financial records, contracts, annual budgets, tax reports, and financial statements
- Control the general ledger, and journal entries for accuracy, and prepare balance sheets and financial reports for review
- Implement extensive data entry to ensure all financial data is input into accounting software
- Resolve any invoice issues, and process invoices, checks, and payroll accurately and on-time
- 5 years of experience in accounting or full-charge bookkeeping experience in the construction industry
- Must have excellent organization, analytical, problem-solving, and communications skills
- Understanding of construction accounting concepts, tax strategies, and best practices
- Skilled in Microsoft Office, Excel, and accounting software, such as QuickBooks
- High school diploma is required - associate’s degree in accounting, or business, or related field is preferred
About Fishhook Marketing
Fishhook Marketing provides marketing funnels and automation tools for small businesses.
These tools act as the business's best employees by increasing transactions, following up, and keeping their brand in front of their interested audience.
What makes us different than other marketing firms is our in-depth knowledge and experience of what it takes to run a successful business.