Workman Success Systems
We're hiring a data-driven accountant for an integral position on our team. You’ll keep our general ledger up-to-date, ensure the accuracy of our financial information, and use QuickBooks for tracking. Candidates should be experienced problem-solvers, well-organized, detail-oriented, and time-efficient.
- Process accounts receivable and accounts payable in a timely manner
- Process payroll to provide payment to employees on time
- Ensure all books reconcile with bank statements and prepare financial statements
- Bookkeeping: Enter data, maintain records and produce financial reports
- Ensure transactions are recorded properly in all ledgers
- Must be well-versed in general accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Must have 2 or more years of work experience at an accounting firm or as a management accountant, bookkeeper, cost accountant or similar
- Strong knowledge of QuickBooks, Excel, and basic accounting systems
- Must exhibit exemplary problem-solving, communication, and time management skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field or equivalent experience
$40,000 - $58,000 yearly
About Workman Success Systems
We are Workman Success Systems, a family-owned, family-values company dedicated to making a lasting difference in the lives of the people we serve. We work hard as a team to change the lives of those around us. Our commitment to excellence is why we have grown so rapidly in our short six years and why we continue to expand all across the country.
We choose to be happy, communicate openly and honestly, have and share a vision, always have integrity, live with passion, live freely, show gratitude, and persist until we succeed!
Come work for an innovative company that is focused on success and growth. We work hard, but know how to have fun, too. Join the Workman Success family today!