Peoples Choice Mortgage
Do you love digging into data, organizing, and problem-solving? We want to hear from you! We’re looking for a motivated, detail-oriented accountant to help keep our financial information in order and up to date. You’ll be in charge of bookkeeping, producing financial reports, and recording accurate information in QuickBooks. If this sounds like you, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Record day-to-day financial transactions and complete the posting process
- Ensure all books reconcile with bank statements and prepare financial statements
- Process payroll to provide payment to employees on time
- Perform bookkeeping duties: Maintain data on financial statements
- Ensure transactions are recorded properly in all ledgers
- Must exhibit exemplary problem-solving, communication, and time management skills
- Experience with Excel, QuickBooks, and basic accounting systems
- Candidate must have a bachelor's degree in accounting or similar field
- Strong understanding of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- At least 2 years of work experience at an accounting firm or as a cost accountant, management accountant, bookkeeper, or related position
$18 - $20 hourly
About Peoples Choice Mortgage
At Peoples Choice Mortgage we value our family. In turn, we treat all of our clients like family. We know that understanding finances isn’t always a straight path. That’s why we work to develop and educate all of our clients throughout the loan process. Our focus is empowering clients to make a financial choice that fits their needs and finances. We want our clients to close their deals with dignity and not simply because that’s their only option.