NAAAM Real Estate Collection
Do you love digging into data, organizing, and problem-solving? We want to hear from you! We’re looking for a motivated, detail-oriented accountant to help keep our financial information in order and up to date. You’ll be in charge of bookkeeping, producing financial reports, and recording accurate information in QuickBooks. If this sounds like you, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Prepare all financial statements and bank reconciliations
- Record day-to-day financial transactions and complete the posting process
- Process accounts receivable and accounts payable in a timely manner
- Bookkeeping: Enter data, maintain records and produce financial reports
- Process payroll to provide payment to employees on time
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field required
- Must be well-versed in general accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Must exhibit exemplary problem-solving, communication, and time management skills
- Worked previously with basic accounting systems, QuickBooks, and Excel
- 2+ years of work experience at an accounting firm or as a bookkeeper, cost accountant, management accountant, or similar position
$5 - $10 hourly
About NAAAM Real Estate Collection
NAAAM Real Estate Collection is a boutique brokerage located in Rockville, MD. It was started in 2004 by Prabhjit Singh. He does 20 million in sales volume himself every year. He was named as one of the top 100 real estate agents in the U.S. by Realtor.com. He is known for his high percentage of conversion of online leads and speaks nationally on this topic at the Inman Connect conference and Realtor.com summit. His brokerage is known for the team atmosphere that has been created so that agents support each other at such a high level that no one ever feels that they are doing it all alone. Whether that means calls in the middle of the night, covering each other's open houses, or covering for another agent when they are going out of town, we are there for each other. This brokerage is a family and we are there for each other to make sure we are all extremely successful.