Your Tax Coach
We are looking for an experienced, analytical, & detail-oriented Bookkeeper. You will be responsible for a diverse group of clients' day-to-day bookkeeping tasks as well as preparing and reviewing their financials monthly. If you pride yourself on a high level of accuracy in your work and love helping people, please apply today!
- Categorize transactions using accounting principles
- Reconcile bank accounts
- Explain financials and answer client questions
- Manage client’s expectations and produce deliverables
- Make year-end entries
- Prepare balance sheets and financial reports
- Meet with clients via video conferencing
- Must have excellent organization, analytical, problem-solving, and communications skills
- Familiarity with accounting concepts and best practices
- Three years experience in accounting or full-charge bookkeeping experience
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced work environment
- Well-versed in Microsoft Excel and Quickbooks, preferably Quickbooks Online
- Degree in accounting or related field or equivalent experience - a high school diploma is required
About Your Tax Coach
Your Tax Coach is a boutique tax accountancy and tax strategy firm for US-based entrepreneurial mindsets and online business owners who want to save money on their taxes. We want to break the mold of typical accounting firms.
Our mission is to save people money in taxes. We do so by providing services through tax
prep, tax strategy, consulting, courses, retreats, and digital products.