Tibbott & Richardson
Full-Time (32 hours) - Must have experience in Quickbooks
We are a law firm that is on track for aggressive growth and we need an experienced billing clerk to join our team and work directly with the owners and attorneys to support the team and help our clients. We are growing fast, and we need a billing specialist who can hit the ground running. A highly organized person with great interpersonal and communication skills and a dedication to truly helping our clients will fit right in here.
We need someone with knowledge and experience in legal billing and Quickbooks Online who can ensure our bills go out accurately and in a timely fashion, handle and collect on accounts receivable, and maintain client billing files in our client management system. We love to help people learn and grow. But we don’t have the time for that right now. We need a billing clerk with experience in legal billing, collections, and financial record keeping and reporting. The ideal candidate will be able to take initiative on work that needs to be done and complete tasks with minimal hand-holding.
- Bill clients based on attorney's fees and hours on a bi-monthly basis
- Work with the attorneys and administrative staff to verify the items being billed are accurate
- Review all outgoing invoices for accuracy and then submitting these invoices to clients for payment via mail or email
- Maintain client files and ensure that the proper billing information has been entered into the billing database
- Answer any questions from the clients and attorneys in regards to the billings and invoices
- Set up online and electronic billing for clients
- Process credit cards as needed
- Correct and resolve discrepancies
- Tracking and collecting Accounts Receivable
- Providing weekly productivity/metrics reports to owners
- Must be highly organized
- Associates Degree in Accounting is preferred
- Prior billing experience is required! Legal billing experience is preferred
- Experience using a billing software is preferred (Experience with Clio or other legal billing software applications is a HUGE PLUS!)
- Experience with Quickbooks Online and Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) is required
- Excellent verbal and social skills are required
$12 - $15 hourly
About Tibbott & Richardson
Integrity, effectiveness, kindness, and communication are the values at the core of our company.