GF Hotels and Resorts
Do you love digging into data, organizing, and problem-solving? We want to hear from you! We’re looking for a motivated, detail-oriented accountant to help keep our financial information in order and up to date. You’ll be in charge of bookkeeping, producing financial reports, and recording accurate information in QuickBooks. If this sounds like you, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Ensure all books reconcile with bank statements and prepare financial statements
- Perform bookkeeping duties: Maintain data on financial statements
- Process accounts receivable and accounts payable in a timely manner
- Properly record financial transactions
- Ensure transactions are recorded properly in all ledgers
- 2+ years of work experience at an accounting firm or as a bookkeeper, cost accountant, management accountant, or similar position
- Exceptional knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Worked previously with basic accounting systems, QuickBooks, and Excel
- Must exhibit exemplary problem-solving, communication, and time management skills
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field
About GF Hotels and Resorts
GF Hotels & Resorts, based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, is a full-service hospitality ownership and management company that, through its operating affiliates, works on behalf of a variety of individual owners, real estate funds, and institutional lenders. GF believes in the entrepreneurial spirit with a promise of integrity and an overall passion for hospitality.