Pathway To Hope
We're hiring a data-driven numbers person for an integral position on our team. You’ll keep our general ledger up-to-date, ensure the accuracy of our financial information, generate grant reports and financials using QuickBooks Online for tracking. Candidates should be computer proficient, experienced problem-solvers, well-organized, detail-oriented, and time-efficient.
- Properly record financial transactions
- Bookkeeping: Enter data, maintain records and produce financial reports
- Process payroll to provide payment to employees on time
- Ensure all books reconcile with bank statements and prepare financial statements
- Make sure accounts receivable/payable are complete
- Candidate must have a bachelor's degree in accounting or similar field
- Must have 2 or more years of work experience at an accounting firm or as a management accountant, bookkeeper, cost accountant or similar
- Exceptional knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Worked previously with basic accounting systems, QuickBooks, and Excel
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, and communication skills
About Pathway To Hope
When it comes to helping individuals and families facing mental illness, the community makes a difference. Whether it's a support group, educational workshop, individual peer support, housing, or our dynamic day program, you will find someone who understands so you don't have to face mental illness alone. Our dedicated team of staff and volunteers have been serving Johnson County and the Greater Kansas City Area for more than 20 years.