We are hiring an accountant/bookkeeper to assist in monitoring, reporting, and forecasting cash flow. We are searching for candidates who are qualified, ambitious, and excited to learn. Our company offers many opportunities for growth and support and appreciation for our employees.
- Run company accounting practices, including Quickbooks transactions, preparing budgets, and financial reports.
- Direct financial planning and forecasts; conferring with the Operations Manager and department heads.
- Assist with the analysis of company trends, opportunities for expansion, and projection of future company growth.
- Monitor cash balances and cash forecasts.
- 2 years minimum bookkeeping / accounting experience
- Proficient in Quickbooks
- Knowledge of bank loans, trusts, and mortgages
- Up to date knowledge of current financial and accounting computer applications
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business preferred
- CPA designation not required
$16 - $18 hourly
About Thornwood Partners
Our company buys and sells homes in and around the Chicagoland market through a variety of different relationships and unique methods. We manage about 200 properties in the Chicagoland market. We fix and flip properties for rental and sales, as well as wholesale properties. We are growing at an incredible pace and looking for our newest top-notch team member.
Our Company Core Values that all Employees should have: