JRP Real Estate & Mortgage, Inc.
Do you love digging into data, organizing, and problem-solving? We want to hear from you! We’re looking for a motivated, detail-oriented accountant to help keep our financial information in order and up to date. You’ll be in charge of bookkeeping, producing financial reports, and recording accurate information in QuickBooks. If this sounds like you, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Record day-to-day financial transactions and complete the posting process
- Verify accuracy within day books and all ledgers
- Prepare all financial statements and bank reconciliations
- Make sure accounts receivable/payable are complete
- Complete bookkeeping duties: Data entry and record maintenance
- At least 2 years of work experience at an accounting firm or as a cost accountant, management accountant, bookkeeper, or related position
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field required
- Experience with Excel, QuickBooks, and basic accounting systems
- Must exhibit exemplary problem-solving, communication, and time management skills
- Must be well-versed in general accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
$22 - $25 Hourly
About JRP Real Estate & Mortgage, Inc.
We are a real estate brokerage based in Modesto, CA. We provide real estate and other related services to our clients in the valley. Currently, we are expanding all of our companies.