Eagle Ridge Barn Builders
Do you love digging into data, organizing, and problem-solving? We want to hear from you! We’re looking for a motivated, detail-oriented accountant to help keep our financial information in order and up to date. You’ll be in charge of bookkeeping, producing financial reports, and recording accurate information in QuickBooks. If this sounds like you, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Complete bookkeeping duties: Data entry and record maintenance
- Verify that transactions are recorded in the correct daybook, suppliers ledger, customer ledger, and general ledger
- Make sure accounts receivable/payable are complete
- Record day-to-day financial transactions and complete the posting process
- Manage payroll duties to ensure employees are paid on time
- Experience with Excel, QuickBooks, and basic accounting systems
- Must possess exceptional communication, problem-solving, and time management skills
- Exceptional knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- 2+ years of work experience at an accounting firm or as a bookkeeper, cost accountant, management accountant, or similar position
$10 - $15 hourly
About Eagle Ridge Barn Builders
We are a growing backyard shed company on a mission to deliver twenty thousand sheds by 2028. We've been building sheds since 2018. Our company is built on a great work ethic and a determination to make all of our lives better.