NoCo House Buyers Inc
We are a successful, long-standing small business buying and fixing up single-family houses, then selling or renting them. NoCo House Buyers impacts lives by buying houses, helping people solve large, stressful problems around housing in a friendly, low pressure, compassionate way, with no judgment, and privacy.
Our team is in search of a skilled bookkeeper! The ideal candidate is a strong team player, detail-oriented, and highly organized. Because we are a small growing business, you have room to apply your creativity, ideas, skills, and competency to serve others through business and make an impact on our community!
We believe in training and investing in our team and want our team members to win along with us! Real estate investing has been great for us and as a bonus to employment, we will provide ongoing training and personal development, and mentoring on real estate investing. If you wish, you can grow your career along with our growing company!
We believe in Freedom and individual responsibility; we won’t ask about your personal health decisions and won’t mandate you to take any drugs.
If this sounds like work you’ll love, we’re waiting eagerly for your application!
Compensation: $50,000- $55,000 + Bonus
This equates to $24- $26.45/Hour + Bonus
- Paid vacation
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
Upon submitting an application, you will receive an automatic email including two assessments to complete. Resumes without these completed assessments will not be considered.
- Bookkeeping in Xero software
- Responsible for financial goal reporting - tracking and providing metrics on how the company is performing on specific projects and as a whole
- Helping to manage overhead costs to improve net profits
- Bill payment, filing, and scanning
- Starting and stopping utilities
- Starting and stopping insurance
- Opportunity for growth into other projects and tasks, such as: document prep, spreadsheet analysis, list management, sales support, online marketing with website search engine optimization or social media ads, and posting
- Strong computer experience and knowledge with Microsoft Office
- Detailed oriented and organized- enjoys creating and following a structured process while working on process improvement
- Independently productive without micromanagement
- Ability to organize time and tasks to meet responsibilities and production goals
- Provide support to make other members of the team more productive and efficient
- Experience with bookkeeping and Xero software is a bonus but not required
$50,000 - $55,000 yearly + Bonus
About NoCo House Buyers Inc
We are house buyers based in Fort Collins, CO operating for the last 10 years.
The business is run by brother and sister Blake and Makaela who grew up in Fort Collins.
- We renovate houses with care and craftsmanship providing homes for people in our community, improving the community one house at a time one family at a time.
- Through our work buying around 30 houses a year at a value of around $7 million a yea,r we provide work that supports 15-40 people and families.
- We rent houses and evaluate people as a whole and don’t disqualify residents based on past mistakes or hard times they may have had. We believe no matter your past you can be redeemed and move forward positively.