Amaral & Associates Real Estate, Inc
We are looking for a full-time real estate bookkeeper to join our expanding team! You'll be responsible for keeping our financial records organized, including tracking accounts payable and receivable, and ensuring that each account is reconciled correctly. This is an opportunity to bring order to our growing real estate office and see tangible results from your work on a daily basis! Our ideal candidate takes pride in their detailed bookkeeping work and contributing to the greater success of the team. If this sounds like a job you’d love, send us your application today!
- Prepare detailed reconciliations for each account to ensure every transaction is accounted for
- Ensure all records are ready for monthly and quarterly reporting
- Enter financial data into computer software, making sure all bills and invoices are filed correctly
- Produce regular journal entries to post to the general ledger
- Facilitate all incoming payments and outgoing checks, including printing, obtaining signatures for, and distributing checks as necessary
- Familiar with GAAP
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and experience with accounting software such as Quickbooks
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Able to write to and speak with vendors and clients effectively
- Experience in accounting, real estate accounting, or property accounting preferred
- Experience in real estate industry preferred
About Amaral & Associates Real Estate, Inc
Amaral & Associates Real Estate is an Independent Real Estate brokerage with the structure of a Franchise. We pride ourselves on communication with our associates and clients/customers.