Do you love digging into data, organizing, and problem-solving? We want to hear from you! We’re looking for a motivated, detail-oriented accountant to help keep our financial information in order and up to date. You’ll be in charge of bookkeeping, producing financial reports, and recording accurate information in QuickBooks. If this sounds like you, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Complete bookkeeping duties: Data entry and record maintenance
- Ensure transactions are recorded properly in all ledgers
- Process payroll to provide payment to employees on time
- Reconcile bank statements and prepare financial statements
- Process accounts receivable and accounts payable in a timely manner
- Be the main point of contact for high-level executive
- At least 2 years of work experience at an accounting firm or as a cost accountant, management accountant, bookkeeper, or related position
- Must exhibit exemplary problem-solving, communication, and time management skills
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field required
- Strong knowledge of QuickBooks, Excel, and basic accounting systems
- Exceptional knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
About Nation Security
Nation Security is a top security service provider. We have capabilities and logistics to service Residential Communities and Condominiums, Construction Development Sites, and more. Nation Security provides many options in the selection of personnel, customized training, and equipment, competently managed by over 75 Years of Security experience. Our security professionals bring the expertise required to develop true and integrated security solutions. All operations are conducted by top professional security agents and expert investigators.