STP Enterprises, Inc.
Are you an experienced accounting professional who would love a part-time position that would allow you to achieve the optimal work/life balance that you have always dreamed of? Would you enjoy using your expertise to work both in-office and remotely to help small for-profit, and non-profit insurance-related businesses thrive?
- Full-service accounting, i.e. accounts payable, accounts receivable, bank account reconciliations, and other general ledger reconciliations
- Track expenses, budget, taxes, cash flow, receipts, and other financial dealings of the company
- Provide regular financial reports including General Ledger, Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet (monthly and yearly)
- Tracking first-year and renewal commissions
- Utilize ADP Payroll software to complete payroll and HR related tasks (5-10 employees)
- Utilize Quickbooks and Sage accounting software to perform daily bookkeeping tasks
- Part-time in office during day shift hours, and part-time remote
- 3+ years experience in bookkeeping
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (including Excel) software
- Proficient with Quickbooks and Sage software
- Proficient with ADP software and payroll processing
- Strong organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Associate Degree (preferred)
$20 - $35
About STP Enterprises, Inc.
STP Enterprises, Inc. is an innovative insurance brokerage concentrating in life insurance and premium finance, and also offers property-casualty insurance through a variety of insurance companies. STP's office is located at the intersection of Columbus Ave. and Wacker Drive, in Chicago, Illinois.