EJ Pelton Compny
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to join a successful team.
Do you love digging into data, organizing, and problem-solving? We want to hear from you! We’re a local accounting firm expanding and searching for a qualified professional to join our team. We're looking for a motivated, detail-oriented accountant. If this sounds like you, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Record day-to-day financial transactions and complete the posting process
- Ensure all books reconcile with bank statements and prepare financial statements
- Make sure accounts receivable/payable are complete
- Perform bookkeeping duties: Maintain data on financial statements
- Verify accuracy within day books and all ledgers
- Perform monthly bookkeeping duties for multiple businesses, including financial statements and reconciliation of accounts
- Process payroll and payroll taxes for multiple clients each week
- At least 2 years of work experience at an accounting firm or as a cost accountant, management accountant, bookkeeper, or related position
- Must possess exceptional communication, problem-solving, and time management skills
- Experience with Excel, QuickBooks, and basic accounting systems
- Exceptional knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Candidate must have a bachelor's degree in accounting or similar field
- 1+ years of work experience at an accounting firm or as a bookkeeper, management accountant, or similar position
$32,000 - $38,000
About EJ Pelton Compny
E. J. Pelton Company is a full-service accounting firm serving clients throughout the area, dedicated to providing our clients with professional, personalized services and guidance in a wide range of financial and business needs. Our mission is to help clients maintain financial viability in the present while taking a proactive approach to achieve future goals.