The Dixon Group Administrative Team
As we've grown over the last 7 years, we are now in need of a part-time finance controller. This person will be a self-starter individual who is GREAT with numbers. This position includes organizing, and completing P&Ls for several business and managing the books for several companies and rental properties.
- Lead strategic, financial decision-making, ensure appropriate bookkeeping and accounting systems are accurately maintained, monitor Break-even Day, complete weekly soft closes, and close the books monthly. Lead associates to implement the same systems in their businesses
- Collaborate with the CEO and COO to plan for Market Center profitability
- Collaborate with the CEO and COO to build strong systems that enable any Team Leader to regularly conduct market share appointments
- Complete accurate banking and accounting
- Complete monthly closes and transmit monthly data on time
- Communicate key numbers, any anticipated challenges, and any opportunities to the CEO and COO
- Ensure all associate transactions are accurately recorded and tracked
- Accounting Experience
- Bookkeeping Experience
- High School Diploma
- 3+ years in the finance/accounting industry
$18 - $20 hourly
About The Dixon Group Administrative Team
The Dixon Group is one of the TOP producing sales teams in Colorado, servicing the entire Denver Metro and Colorado Springs areas. We encourage you to apply if you are incredibly ambitious and want to be a part of a real estate team!