Macias and Associates, CPA
Bookkeeper- QuickBooks Expert
Do you have a passion for numbers and analyzing reports? Our growing CPA firm is looking to add an experienced Bookkeeper with a commitment to excellence. We are looking for a team player who can manage general ledgers, process payroll, and run accurate financial reports. We will rely on you to process to meet financial reporting deadlines, so proficiency at running custom reports and experience with QuickBooks Desktop software is a must. QuickBooks Online experience is a plus. If this sounds like a position that is ideal for you, let’s talk!
- Reconcile general ledgers, prepare financial transaction reports such as income and loss statements, balance sheets, and account reconciliations
- Review Quickbooks Desktop or Desktop Online for accurary
- Post transactions to generate financial statemets
- Reconcile bank and credit card accounts
- Process Sales Tax Returns
- Process Payroll Returns
- Troubleshoot errors in accounting file as necessary
- Assist clients as needed
- Strong understanding of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and accounting procedures
- Applicants should have excellent attention to detail, communication and analytical skills, and the ability to work exceptionally well under pressure
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality handling financial data
- Minimum of 5 Years accounting, bookkeeping experience
- Minimum Associates Degree with a Concentration in Accounting or Equivalent (Preferred)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Outlook
- Public Accounting Experience is a Plus
About Macias and Associates, CPA
Macias and Associates is a fast-paced, friendly, and highly dynamic accounting firm. We strive to offer our clients the best service while building relationships.
We aren't just number crunchers!
Retirement Benefits Paid