Macias and Associates, CPA
We're hiring a data-driven Bookkeeper. You’ll keep client general ledgers up-to-date, ensure the accuracy of financial information, and use QuickBooks Desktop and Online for tracking. Candidates should be experienced problem-solvers, well-organized, detail-oriented, and time-efficient.
- Reconcile bank statements and prepare financial statements
- Verify that transactions are recorded in the correct daybook, suppliers ledger, customer ledger, and general ledger
- Perform bookkeeping duties: Maintain data on financial statements
- Oversee payroll so employees are paid accurately and in a timely manner
- Consistently input daily financial transactions and finalize the posting process
- Exceptional knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Must have 2 or more years of work experience at an accounting firm or as a management accountant, bookkeeper, cost accountant or similar
- Experience with Excel, QuickBooks, and basic accounting systems
- Must possess exceptional communication, problem-solving, and time management skills
- Must have 2 or more years of work experience as a bookkeeper. Public accounting experience preferred.
- Associates or Bachelors Degree in Accounting Preferred
- Tax Preparation Experience a Plus
$16 - $20 hourly
About Macias and Associates, CPA
Macias and Associates is a fast-paced, friendly, and highly dynamic accounting firm. We strive to offer our clients the best service while building relationships.
We aren't just number crunchers!