Full-time Bookkeeper needed for one of the most entrepreneurial and fast-growing Private Lending companies in Boca Raton, FL. We are seeking a polished and articulate candidate in our private fund management office. This is an engaging role with diverse bookkeeping functions, such as accounts payable, budget preparation, and financial reporting.
The ideal candidate will possess a background in Accounting and have a Bachelor's Degree. Candidates should have a proven track record of creating and implementing systems and procedures. This person will be careful with details, thorough in completing tasks, be able to work independently and meet deadlines, perform well under pressure and possess a "can-do," no excuses attitude. If you meet the above qualifications and consider yourself someone who can problem solve quickly remaining solution-oriented instead of problem-oriented then this position is for you!
- Salary Range: $50,000-$60,000
- Paid Time Off
- Health / Dental / Vision Benefits
- Quarterly Bonuses
- Ensure the bill payment process is completed timely and accurately.
- Maintain the general ledger, chart of accounts, and financial records.
- Complete the month-end close process, and ensure all tasks are completed timely and accurately.
- Prepare and maintain investment and tax schedules and reports.
- Manage the preparation of monthly and annual financial statements for multiple entities including supporting schedules for management. Prepare and review accompanying commentary and analysis.
- Assist in the preparation of business activity reports, financial forecasts, and cash flow projections.
- Assist in the preparation and maintenance of the annual budget. Prepare monthly budget-to-actual analysis and review year-to-date results with management.
- Research various accounting issues and draft memos to document summaries for management.
- Assist in the preparation and maintenance of accounting policies and procedures.
- Maintain the accounting system. Develop strategies to fully utilize system capabilities to reduce manual tasks and make operations more efficient. Collaborate with management to implement system upgrades and add-ons.
- Maintain relationships with third-party vendors.
- Provide regular updates to management. Collaborate with management, establish priorities and manage the successful completion of projects.
- Take on additional responsibilities and projects as needed.
- 5+ years of bookkeeping experience, preferably with strong experience in Quickbooks Desktop and Quicken software
- Experience in real estate preferred but not required
- Proven ability to analyze and communicate financial statements and budgets
- Proficiency in spreadsheets and other accounting and financial tools
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred but required
- Worked previously with basic accounting systems, QuickBooks, and Excel
- Outstanding organization
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to multitask and prioritize daily workload - can work on multiple projects at once
- Able to work independently to support a team and appropriately manage time
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Discretion and confidentiality
$50,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Perfecto Capital
Our goal has always been simple: to offer the best financing solutions, loan products, and exceptional service, providing real estate investors the ability to quickly and effectively capitalize on real estate opportunities. Through dedication to this single goal, we offer a wide repertoire of uniquely-tailored private loans and other real estate services. Customer service is an outstanding part of our DNA.
Our team recognizes the positive social and economic impact that real estate investors have on people and communities, and we are proud to play a role in this process. We are with them every step of the way so that they can make their real estate investment dreams a reality.