Keller Williams Home Town Realty
We’re hiring a data-driven accountant for an integral position on our team. You’ll keep our general ledger up-to-date, ensure the accuracy of our financial information, and use QuickBooks for tracking. Candidates should be experienced problem-solvers, well-organized, detail-oriented, and time-efficient.
- Bookkeeping: Enter data, maintain records and produce financial reports
- Ensure transactions are recorded properly in all ledgers
- Oversee payroll so employees are paid accurately and in a timely manner
- Prepare all financial statements and bank reconciliations
- Process accounts receivable and accounts payable in a timely manner
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of QuickBooks, Excel, and basic accounting systems
- Strong understanding of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Must have 2 or more years of work experience at an accounting firm or as a management accountant, bookkeeper, cost accountant or similar
- Background in Accounting/Finance
$39,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Keller Williams Home Town Realty
Our Mission: To build careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving, and legacies worth leaving.
Our Vision: To be the real estate company of choice for agents and their customers.
Our Values: God, Family, then Business.
Our Perspective: A technology company that provides the real estate platform that our agents' buyers and sellers prefer. Keller Williams thinks like a top producer, acts like a trainer-consultant, and focuses all its activities on service, productivity, and profitability.