We are searching for a Bookkeeper who is proficient with administrative tasks. Experience in sales and marketing is a plus - bookkeeping experience is a must.
Some of the responsibilities include...
- Preparing all paperwork for home sales and purchases and writing scope of work for properties ready to rehab and flip
- Put together buy packets and schedule property showings and coordinate showings with other real estate Agents, investors
- Post on various social media sites for advertising, listings etc.
- Hire, manage and maintain a Virtual Assistant to help with various tasks for company
Dental and medical insurance is not provided - our employees select their own plans.
- Managing workflow of the sales and purchase process from beginning to end
- Maintain marketing campaign and track results
- Receive calls from marketing campaign, lead generation research and follow-up on leads
- Pull Comparable Sales data on properties via MLS, Zillow etc.
- Maintain a CRM Database (Evernote, Podio Etc...)
- Help maintain bookkeeping for all related business
- Works well in a self-directed manner and possesses excellent communication skills
- Has diverse experience - administrative, customer service, accounting
- Precise, thorough and detailed
- Bookkeeping experience is required
HomeVestors is the #1 home buyer in America and has been since 1996. We buy houses every day for cash, and we’ll buy yours too, no matter what condition it’s in.
HomeVestors of America is a national network of real estate investors. We buy houses, condos, multi-tenant buildings, duplexes, townhouses, and occasionally commercial property. The one thing we typically look for when we buy houses is homeowners who would like to sell their home in “as is” condition quickly for a cash buyout.