Chinatti Realty Group
Seeking a Real Estate Bookkeeper to join one of the fastest growing real estate firms in New England. With an emphasis on creating a world class experience for both our clients and agents, we are committed to being at the forefront of the industry.
Applicants must be extremely organized, detail oriented, timely, drama-free, and good with new technology. The position is full time, normal business hours and ready for you to start immediately. Pay is commensurate with experience and performance.
- Manage escrow accounts
- Manage transaction pipeline
- Cut checks to zero out escrow accounts
- Actively engage with brokerage compliance officer
- Miscellaneous accounting tasks.
GENERAL OFFICE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANCE
- Assist with on-boarding for new agents/staff
- Minimum of 2 years of accounting/bookkeeping experience
- An understanding of the Broker Sumo real estate accounting system, and/or Quickbooks
- Excellent communication and listening skills; ability to interact with a wide range of personality types
- Ability to demonstrate reliability, promptness, and ethical behavior
- Impeccable trustworthiness in a discrete industry
- Precise attention to detail
- The skill to document and respond to Agent’s requests efficiently
- A professional demeanor at all times
- Strong computer skills (Google Suite, MS Office, etc.)
- Positive, self-starting, with a team-player attitude
About Chinatti Realty Group
Chinatti Realty Group is one of Massachusetts’s fastest growing real estate companies. With cutting edge technology and an unsurpassed marketing program, Chinatti Realty is experiencing record setting growth both with customers and agents.