Miller Real Estate Team
The candidate needs the ability to manage multiple sets of books and multi-task in a very fast-paced Real Estate environment. This position is an integral part of our team. The candidate will manage multiple books, generate month-end reports (P&L, cash flow, etc). On occasion, you may provide some agent support.
- We offer a competitive salary, $20-25 per hour DOE
- Annual Bonus opportunity after probation period and milestones met
- Part-Time position, 30 hours a week, days and time TBD
- Opportunity for advancement and referral income from buyer/seller clients referred to the team
- The candidate will maintain multiple sets of books using QuickBooks and Quicken, this is 80-85% of the position
- The candidate will occasionally assist clients
- Work with Transaction Coordinator and keep up-to-date on Transactions, maintain & update team transaction logs in Google Docs (Excel)
- Work with our Marketing Assistant to upload all new listings to Skyslope
- Set up showings for buyers, including scheduling buyer tours, communicating with other agents and clients
- Schedule vendors-home inspectors, contractors, photographers, etc.
- Take client calls as needed
- Calling clients/prospects to check in and remind of upcoming events
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree, must have accounting courses
- Minimum 5+ years bookkeeping experience, using QuickBooks
- Exceptional customer service attitude
- Professional manner and appearance
- Timely and detailed communicator
- Growth minded thinker
- High School Diploma
$20 - $25 hourly
About Miller Real Estate Team
Our newly remodeled office is located in Penn Valley, CA, and was created to feel comfortable and upscale. We are a full-service Real Estate team. Our focus is on making the customer's experience of buying or selling their home, as smooth as possible. There are a lot of RE companies and agents for clients to choose from to represent them. We work to exceed our client's expectations. Our marketing process and approach are a result of many years of experience. We are here to listen to our client's needs and provide solutions. Our track record demonstrates our effectiveness. We promote a friendly, supportive culture and encourage like-minded individuals.