Capital Financing/ The Injury Specialists
Capital Financing is an Atlanta, Georgia based company that started in 2010 where we provide Pre-Settlement loans to help individuals involved in litigation cases (Personal Injury/Worker's Compensation) where they are injured, can't work, and as a result, fall upon financial hardships. We are currently hiring for a Senior Underwriter position at our company.
Capital Financing has one of the most financially stable and creative companies to work for in the industry. We are cutting edge in our technology and our desire to deliver the best service. This opportunity is special for a Bodily Injury Adjuster is it allows you to use your training and skills while working for a small business, not a big corporate company.
We are currently doing business in 20 states and we have steadily grown over the past 5 years. Do you feel you can evaluate cases, provide high-level customer service, handle intake, communicate effectively with law firms, and value cases to determine if we can advance money to plaintiff's?
- Communicate with law firms and clients regarding their case to attain necessary documents and facts to make decisions
- Handle underwriting and intake duties as it pertains to evaluating Personal Injury/Worker's Compensation cases
- Evaluate all case details including police reports, policy limits, treatment, injuries, and policy limits to derive a case value
- Willing to learn all departments for cross-training including intake, contracting, and funding departments
- Excelling in problem-solving skills and error resolution
- Primary role will be to making decisions on behalf of the company by approving Pre-Settlement advance requests by our clients by using the skills you have learned in your work history.
- Experience underwriting bodily injury claims for minimum of 2 years for State Farm, All-State, Geico, etc.
- At least 2-3 years of bodily injury evaluating cases and settlement values
- Understands the value of a personal injury/Worker's Compensation case and can assess quickly to comply with our algorithm's
- Interested in contributing to our underwriting process
- Able to evaluate motor vehicle, worker's compensation, and premise liability cases
- Experience in Pre-Litigation and Litigation
- Strong work history at prior jobs
- Willing to do whatever it takes
- Who is highly organized and methodical, follows processes and will create processes where ones are needed
- Who is consistent in processes and policies
- Proficient in using multiple software's simultaneously
- Has high attention to detail
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- Think outside the box
- Contribute and collaborate to move the company forward
$45,000 - $55,000
About Capital Financing/ The Injury Specialists
Our culture is where we believe in collaboration and allowing our employees to grow and reach their fullest potential. Our two founders are retired physicians and have a strong track record of loyalty with employees working for 20 years and encourage collaboration and inclusiveness with all employees to allow them to contribute to the companies goals. Please take some time to learn about us, www.theinjuryspecialists.com.