Arkila 360 Degrees Counseling and Consulting Services
The candidate will provide intensive treatment for children, adolescents, and occasional adults, all of which are on a developmental disability spectrum. The majority of the services involve providing Early Intensive Behavioral Intervention for young children, but will also involve conducting Functional Behavior Assessments and developing Behavior Intervention Plans.
The candidate will be able to perform direct service, behavior modification, and case management and able to manage a caseload of 4-5 families. The candidate should be organized, and self-sufficient to successfully perform in this role, initially without the assistance of an RBT.
The ideal candidate will be able to develop the client’s treatment plans and implement the steps to help the client reach their goals.
Solid communication skills and openness to feedback are necessary.
- Assess children using ABLLS, VB-MAPP, PEAK, Vineland and QABF, MAS, FAST, and Functional Behavior Assessment as needed
- Maintain a caseload of clients.
- Write a comprehensive Individual Behavior Plan for each client assessed
- Develop and implement skills acquisition, social skills programs (FBAs and FAAs)
- Develop and implement positive behavior plans and strategies (PBSP, PBIP)
- Create recommendations for comprehensive services.
- Provide consultation and training for parents, teachers, and community members.
- Staff, train, coach, and facilitate treatment teams; program monitoring, etc.
- Collaborate with other treatment team members and members of the client’s educational environment regarding progress through interdisciplinary team meetings, record review, and informal discussions as appropriate
- Ensure that medical record documentation protocols are complied with. Ensures that client’s progress notes are entered into the medical records on a timely basis and in accordance with established organizational procedures
- Participate in education and training programs for patients, families, or community groups
- Provide consultation to professionals, hospitals, organizations, schools, or agencies outside of this organization as required
- Must be currently certified as a BCBA with the Behavior Analytic Certification Board, or behavior modification experience if licensed as an LMFT, LPC, or LCSW
- Maintain CEU requirement and BCBA credential with Behavior Analytic Certification Board (BACB)
- Maintain CEU requirement and LMFT, LPC or LCSW credential with Missouri Division of Professional Registration
- Obtain and maintain in good standing certification commiserate with the treatment provided
- Training and clinical experience in providing applied behavior analysis to children and families. Experience working with children with autism spectrum disorders is preferred
- Analytical skills are necessary in order to synthesize a variety of clinical and social data to determine appropriate diagnosis, treatment plans and monitor the effectiveness of treatment programs
- Two years of postgraduate clinical experience is preferred but not mandatory
$40,000 - $42,000 yearly
About Arkila 360 Degrees Counseling and Consulting Services
Arkila 360 Degrees was founded in January 2019.
We exist to challenge disparities in mental health, social justice, and community resources.
To expose and then shatter the invisible barriers of disparity and inequity that make it difficult for individuals to access appropriate mental health services in their community.
We believe that adequately trained and well-supported staff is crucial to helping individuals, families, and organizations meet their goals, feel respected, and have a healthier understanding of mental health.