Sovereign Care Services
We are looking for an experienced Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBA) to join our growing team. The qualified candidate must be a motivated and compassionate individual who has a passion for ABA and a strong desire to empower children and families. Candidates must exhibit professionalism and experience in parent and staff training. Knowledge of NET and DTT. Candidates must display the ability to build rapport with children and families.
We are looking to hire Spanish and English Speakers.
- Conduct Functional Behavior Assessments
- Develop and implement parent training and support programs to ensure caregivers understand treatment recommendations
- Provide field and/or virtual supervision for Behavior Technicians
- Provide support and mentorship for Behavior Technicians
- Develop, manage, and oversee Progress Reports and Treatment Plans
- Provide training and support to RBTs and BCaBAs
- Supervise ongoing ABA programs in the center and in-home
- Manage the clients and therapists on assigned case
- Manage Data Collection
- Develop treatment plans and Behavior Intervention plans for families.
- Initial and/or continuing in-home and in-center client (re)assessments with PEAK, VB-MAPP, ABLLS, AFLLS, Vineland, etc.
- Masters' Degree in Applied Behavioral Analysis
- Valid BCBA Certification
- 1-year experience
- Malpractice Insurance
- Valid NJ driver’s license.
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional communication, problem-solving, and project management skills
About Sovereign Care Services
Sovereign Care Services is a multi-disciplinary pediatric therapy center that specializes in the areas of Autism services, serving individuals with developmental needs from 15 months to 21 years of age. Our services include Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Speech Therapy, Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) and Respite Services. Services are rendered in both center and home settings.
We take work-life balance seriously! Our benefits include, flexible schedules, medical insurance (health, life, dental, vision), PTO, paid holidays, 401K Matching, tuition discount... and so much more!