The BMW Genius is specially trained to demonstrate and help the client get familiar with all aspects of their BMW – before, during, and after their purchase.
- Assesses customer knowledge and priorities to personalize the ownership experience
- Explains and demonstrates vehicle features and technologies, focusing on customer comfort level and retention
- Keeps abreast of new products, features, accessories, etc., and their benefits to the client
- Follows up with customers within one to two weeks after delivery to answer questions or conduct clinics to teach other feature operations
- Trains the sales and service staff on key technologies and how to best explain and demonstrate them to a customer
- Answers product questions on the telephone and during walk-ins
- 1 year in an upscale, retail or customer-centric environment preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, specifically when communicating via email
- Comfort in interacting with clients via phone and in-person
- Absolute passion about all things BMW, promote high quality brand image
- Previous experience with BMW a plus
- Valid Driver's License and clean driving record required
About Critz, Inc.
We are a family-owned dealership that has been in business for 80 years. We provide a positive and professional work environment with unlimited potential for professional growth. We believe in employee development through training and advancement from within.
- Medical and Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Discount Plan
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Match
- Paid Vacation
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Training