We are looking for a Bin Welder to join our team who is goal-oriented, energetic, loyal, hardworking, self-directed, and motivated with a commitment to maintaining our high-quality standards! This position will report to the Shop Foreman, who is responsible for welding repairs, fabrication of new and/or replacement parts for construction debris waste containers (dumpsters). Come join our team!
- Operate manual and automated MIG welding equipment to repair welds, holes, and metal parts on containers and equipment as needed.
- Positions parts using clamps and tack welds.
- Ability to fabricate parts and/or components relative to need or availability.
- Performs safety inspections and checks on containers and equipment.
- Completes required paperwork associated with repairing containers and equipment; to include documentation of parts usage, and repair times.
- Sourcing the materials to be used in the project
- Measuring and cutting materials to specifications
- Welding materials using the correct materials to join the metals together
- Checking finished work to make sure that it falls within quality
- Utilizing mobile application to complete daily tasks
- Minimum 1 year of MIG welding experience
- Bilingual English and Spanish is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Eager to learn and grow
- Outside the box mentality
- Able to work in the heat
$55,000 - $58,000 yearly
About S&S Waste
We are a family-owned and operated company that specializes in construction debris removal and portable rentals since 1987. We provide top-notch packages that you wouldn’t get anywhere else! We offer so much more than regular pay! Our benefits are full of perks such as Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Disability, 401k with 4% matching, bonus, award programs, and much more! We are a company that values personal connection, positive smart working people, going above and beyond, loyalty and integrity, and open communication. Come grow with us!