Reidy Law Office LLC
Our busy law firm is looking for a billing specialist who loves digging into detailed work that can help our billing attorneys revise, process, and issue accurate billing every month in a timely manner. Experience in accounts receivable and consistent follow-up is a plus! Job seekers should at least 2 years of billing experience with the billing process, be meticulous and organized, and thrive in a fast-paced work environment. To be considered for this opportunity, send us your resume!
- Revise invoices in accordance with attorney requests and prepare final bills for mailing
- Work with the client’s accounting department to resolve any billing inquiries
- Apply incoming payments to the correct accounts and keep accurate financial records
- Run accounts receivable reports to keep track of past due accounts and follow up on payment
- Disperse monthly invoices to billing attorneys for initial review
- Two years of experience working as in a billing specialist position at a law firm
- Meet deadlines while handling multiple projects at a time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and organizational skills are needed in this role
- High school diploma or equivalent is required; some college is helpful
- Computer proficiency with MS Office, Excel, and billing software programs is essential
$12 - $18 hourly
About Reidy Law Office LLC
We help people through divorce with dignity. Since starting in 2015, we have grown rapidly every year and plan to continue growing so we are looking for the right people to join our tribe.