National Insurance Services
We are great people to work with!
Under the direct supervision of the Billing Supervisor, the Billing Rep performs a variety of administrative functions to achieve departmental objectives and the company’s overall goals.
NIS is defined by our Core Values: Ethical, Team Oriented, Customer-focused, Caring, and Hardworking.
- Review and accurately process enrollment applications, terminations, and changes based on policy limitations, requesting Evidence of Insurability where required
- Analyze self-bill premium reports received from groups to ensure accurate calculation of reported lives, volume and premium paid; contacting clients as needed to complete monthly reconciliation
- Annually request and import electronically the updated census data on all assigned groups
- Respond to internal and external customer inquiries (phone calls and emails) timely, professionally, and courteously
- Verification of eligibility and coverage/premium data for carriers on claims received
- Meet multiple schedule deadlines on time
- Organize workload for efficient time-management
- Perform various clerical and other duties as assigned
- College degree with an emphasis in math/accounting coursework desired
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within the insurance industry, or previous professional experience in an enrollment/premium billing department in an insurance environment a plus
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple, completing tasks and demands
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Must be proficient in MS Office products (Word, Excel), data entry and have an aptitude to learn new programs
- Must be well organized and detail-oriented
- Must have a good command of the English language, oral and written
- Must have a high level of interpersonal skills, and the ability to demonstrate poise, tact and diplomacy
$40,000 Base plus $3,000 Annual Bonus yearly
About National Insurance Services
National Insurance Services is defined by our core values: Ethical, Team-oriented, Customer-focused, Caring and Hard-working. We strive to find work-life balance and encourage our employees to join and be active in our wellness and charitable committees.
Our commitment has always been and will always be, to do the right thing for our clients, partners, employees and the community. We are looking to add to our Management Team.
National Insurance Services: http://www.nisbenefits.com/