Hooks Meng & Clement
Our busy law firm is looking for a billing specialist who loves digging into detailed work that can help our billing attorneys revise, process, and issue accurate billing every month in a timely manner. Experience in accounts receivable and consistent follow-up is a plus! Job seekers should at least 2 years of billing experience with the billing process, be meticulous and organized, and thrive in a fast-paced work environment. To be considered for this opportunity, send us your resume!
- Process incoming payments to appropriate accounts and keep precise financial records
- Revise invoices in accordance with attorney requests and prepare final bills for mailing
- Run accounts receivable reports to keep track of past due accounts and follow up on payment
- Work with the client’s accounting department to resolve any billing inquiries
- Disperse monthly invoices to billing attorneys for initial review
- Computer proficiency with MS Office, Excel, and billing software programs is essential
- Able to produce a high quality work product while handling multiple projects
- Some college is helpful; high school diploma or equivalent is necessary
- At least two years’ experience working in a law firm environment as a billing specialist
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and organizational skills are required
- Experience with Clio software program preferred
About Hooks Meng & Clement
Hooks Meng & Clement PLLC is a full-service law firm specializing in industrial relations including corporate workers' compensation, insurance defense, OSHA, and lobbying services. We are a fast-growing, medium-sized law firm. There are excellent opportunities for growth!