Atlanta Family Law Group LLC
Our busy law firm is looking for a billing specialist who loves digging into detailed work that can help our billing attorneys revise, process, and issue accurate billing every month in a timely manner. Experience in accounts receivable/collections and consistent follow-up is a plus! Job seekers should at least have 2 years of billing experience with the billing process, be meticulous and organized, and thrive in a fast-paced work environment. To be considered for this opportunity, send us your resume!
- Revise invoices in accordance with attorney requests and prepare final bills for mailing
- Assess accounts receivable reports for past due balances owed and follow up with clients on when payments will be made
- Disperse monthly invoices to billing attorneys for initial review
- Apply incoming payments to the correct accounts and keep accurate financial records
- Resolve any billing inquiries by working with the client’s accounting department
- Able to produce a high quality work product while handling multiple projects
- Some college is helpful; high school diploma or equivalent is necessary
- Two years of experience working as in a billing specialist position at a law firm
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and organizational skills are required
- Computer proficiency with MS Office, Excel, and billing software programs is essential
About Atlanta Family Law Group LLC
At Atlanta Family Law Group, we handle a wide range of family law matters. Our services are specifically tailored to address the individual needs of clients. Clients become family. You are not just another case to us. Our team genuinely cares about the impact that a family law matter has on clients and their families.