Krueger Real Estate
Bilingual Agent wanted!
If you're hard working, energetic and like meeting new people while supporting and guiding them through the journey of buying or selling a home, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
At Krueger Real Estate, our team takes care of much of your daily tasks of a Realtor - leaving you to focus on what matters most - the client. We are looking for a full-time highly motivated Agent who can speak fluent Spanish with a drive and desire to work with buyers, with knowledge of the inner loop area and/or is willing to learn and focus in the inner loop area.
No experience? No problem! We'll train you to shine because we hire based on WHO YOU ALREADY ARE!
When you sign on as a KRE agent, you can expect real-time, serious LEADS, top-notch training, marketing setup, administrative support, and most importantly - leverage in an ever-evolving, fast-paced industry.
- Assisting buyers with the showings of homes - while analyzing their needs and wants and interpreting today's real estate market
- Learning all the aspects of real estate and how to take care of clients on a regular basis
- Primary duties include but aren't limited to - showings, hosting open houses, acting as an intermediary, follow-ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline through the use of a CRM
- Generating business from your own efforts - including working your sphere of influence and engagement with your community
- Your goal is to grow in relationships between your team and your clients. This is a role revolving 100% around service!
- MUST be bilingual and fluent in both English and Spanish
- No real estate experience needed
- Must be licensed OR in the process of obtaining TX real estate license
- Knowledge of the inner loop area and/or is willing to learn and focus in the inner loop area.
- Must fit into our culture and be EAGER to learn
- Passionate and compassionate
- Hard working and tenacious
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Diligent, personable and resilient
- Energetic, flexible and ambitious
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, client-focused
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Must have valid driver's license
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
$70,000+ (Commission based)
About Krueger Real Estate
Krueger Real Estate is a diverse, innovative and dynamic boutique brokerage servicing buyers and sellers throughout the Houston area. Established in 2011, we’ve steadily garnered a foothold in the Houston real estate market through our commitment to quality service. We’ve been ranked #8 on the Houston Business Journal’s list of Top Residential Real Estate Teams 2 years in row and have more 5-star Zillow reviews than any agency in Houston.
- Forbes Magazine
- Houston Chronicle
- Houston Agent Magazine
- Houston Real Producers Magazine
- Voyage Houston Magazine