CESANELLI FAMILY LAW
Our expanding law practice is looking for a bilingual (English/Spanish) Paralegal with strong knowledge of all aspects of Family Law who can hit the ground running as we build our perfect team.
We are a different type of family law firm: we help immigrants and their families navigate the legal aspects of divorce and custody issues in their own language, connecting them with resources to improve their lives far beyond their court cases. We believe in our mission, and we are looking for team players excited to become part of this mission.
When working with us, you will be a member of a dynamic and developing team. Opportunities for growth abound. Applicants must be experienced, well-organized professionals who can work alone and with minimal supervision.
We are onsite four days a week (as long as it is safe to do so) with Fridays off. Compensation is negotiable based on experience, with the option of obtaining bonus pay for excellent performance.
Characteristics of the Bilingual Paralegal:
- Fully bilingual in English/Spanish and with knowledge of cultural issues affecting the Latino community.
- Detail-oriented to keep track of key dates.
- Self-starter with the ability to independently seek out new projects.
- Team-oriented with the necessary flexibility of a growing law firm.
- Excellent time management skills to prioritize tasks.
- Translating, reviewing, and summarizing various documents, letters, and other legal documents.
- Experience with standard office management software: internet, email, word processing, case management, time & billing, legal research, document management
- Familiarity using standard office equipment such as a scanner, copier, and printer
- Candidates should possess high-level organizational skills and time-management skills
- This position requires you to agree to participate in a 20-question written interview that examines your knowledge, abilities, qualifications, habits, and behaviors (including attention to detail, communication skills, and technical legal knowledge)
- 3 years of experience in legal services under an attorney or lawyer in a law firm setting
- Paralegal experience working closely with attorneys and clients on Family Law cases
- Fully Bilingual (written, oral, spoken) in Spanish/English. Applicants with previous experience working with Spanish-speaking clients will be prioritized.
$25 - $28 hourly DOE
About CESANELLI FAMILY LAW
We help immigrants and their families navigate the legal aspects of divorce and custody issues in their own language, connecting them with resources to improve their lives far beyond their court cases