Suarez Home and Finance Corp.
We’re looking for a Mortgage Loan Processor with experience in the broker model to join our top-producing team. If you are passionate about helping others and excel at closing loan applications quickly, we have a spot for you!
Your primary responsibility will be to oversee the loan process from origination to close.
This role requires strong attention to detail and superb customer service skills. You’ll be meticulously collecting information, responding to customer questions, and making any necessary last-minute changes to ensure mortgage applications are processed well before the deadline.
Our ideal applicant is a self-starter with excellent multitasking skills who can work diligently without much supervision.
If you’re interested in growing your career in the mortgage industry on a well-established lending team, reach out to us today!
- Keep thorough documentation of the loan process in the system, from the origination of the loan to close
- Make sure closing dates and company deadlines are met by following up on loan documentation in a timely manner
- Submit detailed loan packages to the lender underwriting department for approval or denial. Communicate with underwriters to clarify conditions and satisfy these by coordinating with the borrower
- Oversee all loans coming through the pipeline to ensure the process is compliant and efficient
- Take care of all borrower communication, from loan origination to close
- Take applications, request documents from clients
- Structure deal for pre-approval
- Follow up for all required documents and review for accuracy, compliance, and completion
- Update all parties to a transaction including but, not limited to: clients, agents, title, etc.
- Familiar with working in a broker’s environment and using Calyx Point
- Can correctly analyze and interpret income, and asset documents, credit reports, and the variety of ways to structure a loan
- Possesses excellent time management and organizational skills, and is highly detail-oriented
- Great interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills
- Current or previous experience as a Processor, LOA, Loan Partner, Loan Officer, and/or Underwriter
- Experience using and analyzing DU, LP, & GUS
$30,000 - $65,000 yearly
About Suarez Home and Finance Corp.
A mortgage broker that values the relationship and communication between our clients and business partners. We are a very detail oriented company and looking to add a team player for our fast paced, friendly environment.