Mortgage Assistant (Arabic Speaking)
Are you interested in joining a leader in the mortgage industry who offers stability and growth, ongoing training opportunities, and employee engagement? We're hiring a Mortgage Assistant who will work directly with and support our origination and processing team. You’ll track leads daily, schedule appointments for the mortgage team, prepare documents, and respond to inquiries on transactions as needed. If you're a detail-oriented employee with strong communication and time management skills, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Act as the primary contact between our clients and our company and schedule and conduct meetings to discuss any follow-up issues or items that need to be addressed
- Check all loan package documents for complete accuracy and submit any discrepancies to the loan officer/ loan originator
- Screen and make calls, book appointments and provide administrative support as needed
- Coordinate and prepare documentation necessary for verifications and underwriting such as loan files, loan packages, credit reports, and additional mortgage application paperwork
- Handle all customer and in-house inquiries about transactions so the process is smooth and customers receive excellent service
- Communicate with underwriters, and follow up with clients to gather supporting documents to satisfy conditions
- Ability to effectively work in a strong team-oriented environment and provide outstanding communication and customer service to clients
- MS Office proficiency required; some CRM, MLS, DU, and proprietary mortgage software preferred
- College degree in finance or banking preferred. High school diploma or equivalent required
- Understand basic loan financing options such as conventional loans, FHA, VA, adjustable/ fixed, commercial loans, etc.
- NMLS license or training is not required, but is desired
$18 - $20 hourly
About Sonic Loans
Sonic Loans is a family-owned and operated mortgage company. We offer our clients great pricing, and even better service, and are obsessed with getting loans closed in the fastest time possible without sacrificing their experience. Our leadership team has a thorough understanding of mortgage guidelines, and we take pride in taking on the easy files and the tough ones alike. If you care about helping people, take pride in your work, are fluent in Arabic, and are detail-oriented, we want to talk to you!