Right Path Law Group, PLLC
Bilingual (Spanish) Receptionist Extraordinaire for a Busy Law Firm
- LAW FIRM OR CONCIERGE FRONT DESK EXPERIENCE IS A PLUS!
- The ability to speak Spanish is required!
Please read this ad fully before applying.
Here is how we define a Receptionist Extraordinaire:
- You are our Ambassador of First Impressions – the voice and image of our firm. You are the first person that visitors and employees see when they enter our office.
- Warmth, professionalism, sincerity, and a welcoming attitude come naturally to you whether speaking to our clients on the phone or greeting them in our office.
- You are gracefully under pressure when handling our high volume of calls.
- You impress our clients with your competence as well as your ability to sympathize with their situation.
- You must think on your feet because when working in a client-service business not everything is cut and dry.
- You should be tech-savvy and confident handling new computer and phone systems, and you are proficient in using Microsoft Office/Office 365.
- You are a highly organized multi-tasker who works well in a fast-paced environment.
- Communication must be a skill you have mastered- whether speaking or listening. Bilingual English/Spanish is required.
Right Path Law Group, PLLC is a premier criminal defense and personal injury law firm, determined to do the hard work that is necessary to achieve optimal results. Our lawyers are proven trial attorneys who proactively prepare every case for trial, beginning on the first day of our relationship with each client.
We are building something special here and It is truly an awesome place to work! People are treated fairly and given many opportunities to grow and learn. We strive to maintain a peaceful and healthy work environment. We are a busy law firm with many clients who always need our help and deserve our best. We value a strong work ethic and take pride in how competent we are at our individual jobs and in how well we treat our clients.
The position will require the ability to conduct a variety of tasks to support lawyers and staff.
- Schedule appointments and events.
- Greet and assist onsite guests with a positive, helpful attitude, providing them with a professional welcome, and going above and beyond in their service approach.
- Handling high volume of calls, screening, and directing calls to the appropriate persons.
- Develop and implement organized filing systems.
- Data entry including placing notes into the firm client management system.
- Organize and maintain documents in a paper or electronic filing system.
- Utilization of case management software.
- Call clients, witnesses, lawyers, and outside vendors for scheduling purposes.
- Provide general office support and assistance in completing miscellaneous projects as needed.
- Copying/scanning/filing/faxing, client interaction, and team support.
- Assist and oversee visitors with sign-in and sign-out procedures.
- Provides light housekeeping duties, maintaining an organized work space and front-of-house area.
- Monitors the whereabouts of attorneys and staff in order to appropriately handle telephone calls, visitors, and/or questions.
- Performs light hospitality for guests when necessary e.g. coffee, water, order food, drinks;
- Assisting clients in finding their way around the office;
- Sorting and distributing mail; mailing duties.
- Assist in supply ordering and organization.
- Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, and faxing.
- Perform all other office tasks.
The candidate MUST possess the following:
- Fluency in Spanish.
- Excellent communication with customer service experience.
- Previous experience as a receptionist in law firms, office administration, or other related fields.
- Excellent people skills.
- Excellent attitude.
- Dedicated and hard-working.
- Desire to learn.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Professional and pleasant personality.
- Able to answer phones and other general office tasks.
- Able to screen calls.
- Consistent, professional dress and manner.
- Have extraordinary interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Be able to efficiently multitask and prioritize work quickly.
- Be self-sufficient in a very fast-paced environment.
- Be responsible and must be able to represent the firm in a manner befitting a top New York Law Firm.
- Reliability and timeliness.
- Tolerate dealing with demanding clients.
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required.
- The right candidate has opportunities to advance.
$15 - $16.50 hourly
About Right Path Law Group, PLLC
We are an established and fast-growing law firm located in Fairfax, VA. Our practice areas include Criminal Defense and Personal Injury. Our team is comprised of self-starters and self-motivated individuals. We are laid back but highly motivated in making an impact on our clients' lives and in our community.