We are seeking a motivated Inside Sales Agent (ISA) to assist our growing Real Estate Team in Orlando, FL! You will be the first point of contact for our clients.
As an Inside Sales Agent, you will prospect for and acquire new clients on a daily basis from various inbound and outbound lead sources provided by our team. You will assist in all aspects of the process by prospecting, cultivating, setting appointments and managing leads in our contact management database system. You will obtain critical information about buyer/seller leads and schedule appointments with qualified leads for the Listing and/or Buyer Specialists.
The ideal candidate is passionate about achievement, draws energy from working with people and takes ownership of the sales process to maximum effectiveness. This person has the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets while effectively assisting customers with their inquiries.
- Rigorously prospect for new business and follow up with leads in your pipeline.
- Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle.
- Accurately qualify potential customers for appointments with field agents.
- Manage cultivation of inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments.
- Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition and financial specifics to real estate agents.
- Has excellent organizational, time management and follow-up skills.
- Passionate about selling.
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written).
- Extremely strong phone skills; ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies.
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight-knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
- Strong problem-solving skills with solution-oriented focus.
- Positive, enthusiastic, motivated and solution oriented.
- Hold, or actively working to acquire, an active real estate license in the state of Florida a plus.
$10.00 - $13.00 / hour
About Lovera Realty
Lovera Realty is one of the fastest growing real estate brokerages in Central Florida. Our goal is to forever change the real estate industry through superior talent, proven systems and models and revolutionary technology. Lovera Realty is a training-focused, fast-paced, technology-driven real estate brokerage.
Check out our Website