Law Offices of Marc L. Shapiro, P.A.
Bilingual (English/Spanish or English/Creole) Pre-Litigation Legal Assistant
Looking for a chance to join a close-knit, compassionate team of dedicated legal professionals? Our law firm is expanding and needs the help of a bilingual legal assistant to take our client relations to the next level and manage our growing caseload. Our ideal candidate is great on the phone, a naturally compassionate and empathetic listener, and has a dedication to customer service and a passion for helping those in need. You’ll have an opportunity to help a thriving law firm succeed and make a tangible difference in clients’ lives every day. If this sounds like a job you’d love, apply now!
- Evaluate prospective client inquiries and phone calls, analyze their case fit, and make sure they feel seen and heard
- Provide prospective new clients with a level of service that leaves potential clients feeling they are better off having made the phone call to our firm.
- Set appointments for potential clients that meet our criteria to keep schedules organized and grow our caseload
- Be proficient in the firms’ contact management and case management software
- Process paperwork for new clients efficiently and in accordance with protocols
- Communicate and build a rapport with clients, adjusters, and physician’s office
- Communicate with other team members constructively to reduce conflict and enhance the client experience
- Respect client with dignity and confidentiality
- Assists in the preparation of mail, emails, and incoming faxes, filings, drafting correspondence to clients, medical providers, and adjusters as needed
- Update colleagues on the status of work and workflow
- Escalate issues to the attorney, as necessary
- High school diploma or equivalent needed, while a Bachelor’s degree is desired
- Strong ability to communicate eloquently and empathetically a must
- Sales or customer service experience highly valued
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, especially Microsoft Excel
- Previous legal experience highly valued
- Bilingual (English/Spanish or English/Creole) REQUIRED
About Law Offices of Marc L. Shapiro, P.A.
The Law Offices of Marc L. Shapiro are located in beautiful Naples, FL, with offices in Ft. Myers and Orlando, and is owned and operated by renowned attorney Marc L. Shapiro, Esq. We provide an extraordinary client experience where clients feel heard and supported.