*** Must reside in Virginia or Illinois.***
We are looking for candidates from various backgrounds who enjoy a team-styled approach towards building a business and appreciate a company that takes pride in making the day-to-day tasks competitive, fun, and rewarding.
We are unionized with UNIFOR 247 membership. We offer full benefits, a retirement package, full training, flexibility in hours, as well as above average weekly and residual income.
- Building relationships with customers and understanding their needs
- Creating customer experience
- Delivering a strong and genuine customer experience that will allow the customer to confidently recommend our product to their friends and family
- Providing management with feedback and solutions to improve processes
- Professional Growth
- Supporting team members in serving customers and performing company operations
- Product knowledge
- Want to be in a position that will not only give you the satisfaction of helping others while earning an above-average income?
- Enjoy talking to people face to face/ build client relationships …find out what they need!
- Friendly, outgoing, and professional
- Strong communication skills
- Computer skills
- Speak fluent English
- Team-oriented mentality inspired to reach and exceed goals
About AO National
AO National has been experiencing double-digit growth for 12 consecutive years and maintained a competitive edge in the industry through the right products, and an accommodating service approach. When you invest in PEOPLE you never lose!
Our approach is what has led us to be ranked as a top workplace, top office culture, and put on the Forbes list as the 24th happiest company to work for.
Partners will Receive
- Great income
- Residual Income
- Commission rates
- Trip Incentives
- Full Benefits