Central WI Woodworking Corporation (CWWC)
Central Wisconsin Woodworking Corporation (CWWC) is seeking a full-time Bench Assembler at our Weston location. This position includes paid time off, paid holidays, health, dental, and life insurance, and a Simple IRA.
- Machine and assemble cabinets, die wall, reception desks, nurse's stations and other custom fixtures.
- Ensure high quality workmanship while meeting deadlines
- Experience in woodworking
- Ability to read blueprints
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment while maintaining quality of product
- Ability to work safely with small hand tools
- Strong math skills
- Basic computer skills
- Reliable transportation
$16.00 - $17.50 per hour based on experience
About Central WI Woodworking Corporation (CWWC)
Central Wisconsin Woodworking Corporation (CWWC) is a manufacturer of high-end architectural woodwork, casework, and custom interiors.